A consistent point I have made in several posts is this: relying solely on daily consumption of high quality nutritious foods to maintain optimum health is a highly improbable undertaking in today’s busy modern world. For example, I read recently I’d have to drink 20 bottles of kombucha and eat about 3 jars of fermented sauerkraut daily to equal the probiotic count in ONE capsule of a supplement I take called VitalBiome. Even if it were possible to guarantee the ultimate quality of foods available to us, our daily commitments with work, study and family dig deeply into our daily schedules. This is when we resort to more processed foods for convenience. And these types of foods consumed with regularity do not provide our bodies with everything needed to remain healthy.
Isn’t taking a daily OTC multivitamin enough?
Many people do take a multivitamin supplement thinking these will provide nutrients they do not get from the foods they eat. However, a simple daily multivitamin is not going to provide all the vitamins, minerals, essential organic compounds and antioxidants the body must have to function as healthily as possible.
PROS – Plexus XFactor Plus
- Plexus XFactor Plus is the ultimate daily multivitamin supplement which offers far more than the standard daily multivitamin tablet. It contains premium, bioavailable forms of key nutrients, a high potency B vitamin complex, and a gut-protecting polyphenol blend. Offering a huge amount of secondary health benefits in addition to simple dietary vitamin intake supplementation, Plexus XFactor Plus contains multivitamins, antioxidants (primarily pure New Zealand Blackcurrant Extract), and a patented Aloe Vera blend. Many other daily multivitamin supplements often contain oxide forms of essential vitamins which the body’s digestive system cannot break down, thereby rendering them useless and ineffective.
- Antioxidant complex in XFactor Plus helps neutralize the free radicals that cause havoc in the immune system. Increased antioxidant consumption allows the body to reduce fatigue, stress and promote healthy function.
- The patented blend of whole leaf Aloe Vera extract and Aloe Vera Gel offers a wide range of health benefits such as reduced risk of heart disease, less proclivity to cancer, better liver function, improved cardiovascular health and better cognitive function.
- Includes a high potency complete B-vitamin complex, with bioactive forms of B vitamins, including the 5-MTHF form of folate, to help you feel better.
- Contains 100% or more of the recommended daily value of 19 essential vitamins and minerals, plus over 50 naturally occurring trace minerals the body doesn’t realize it’s missing
- Available in a chewable form for better consumption by children, although adults can choose the chewables rather that the capsules if preferred
- Enhances normal cognitive function*
- Supports eye health and night vision*
- Supports healthy thyroid*
- Supports strong bones*
- Supports healthy nerve and muscle function*
- Helps maintain a healthy heart*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails*
- Protects cells against free radical damage*
- Boost energy levels*• Boost metabolism*
- Improve mental clarity*
- Improve concentration*
- Improve your mood*
- Reduce hot flashes*
- Manage fatigue*
- Has no known side effects. It is produced from safe natural ingredients. It is free from fillers and other artificial ingredients.
- 60-day money-back guarantee accompanies all Plexus products even if empty bottles are returned.
(*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.)
An amazing accolade for Plexus XFactor Plus is the fact it was selected as one of the top five finalists for the 2017 SupplySide CPG Editor’s Choice Awards in the Multivitamin category.
CONS – Plexus XFactor Plus
- Not legally available through retail establishments. The parent company (Plexus Worldwide) has chosen to distribute all of its products through independent Ambassadors. This allows for interaction between a company representative and consumer for questions and guidance.
- Product may be considered a bit pricey at $39.95 for a bottle of 30 capsules. If purchased as a Preferred Customer or as an Ambassador, the cost is lower.
Since a daily multivitamin is the only supplement taken by many people, it becomes more important that the one selected can be digested by the body and deliver optimum vitamins, minerals, trace minerals and antioxidants to support the body’s health.
How does your daily multivitamin stack up? I welcome your comments!